Sunday, June 12, 2022

3:14 last Sunday, coming home from the dog park

Sunday June 5th at 3:14, I was returning home from the dog park; I took a photo of the dog bag I use. I got it at my college reunion a week or so ago, and have used it to replace the previous dog bag. This one is much better because it has pockets for newspaper (that I use for picking up dog poop) and a hook for holding keys, so that I won’t lose them in the dog park again, and also an extra pocket for my glasses, so I’ll be able to read books while Prewash runs around like a maniac with her young maniac friend.
Inside the main pocket are lots of her favorite toys. In the process of putting on the theatrical show that I did, looking for props, I discovered that the volleyball team was happy to offload many of their old volleyballs. Prewash loves chasing them, whether they be spherical or deflated. She loves to gallop through the dog park with these balls; when she runs she bounces up and down and her ears flop like she’s Dumbo, flying.



The goal of going to the dog park on Sundays – never yet realized – is to wear this child friend of ours out a bit. He is inexhaustible. She’s well behaved enough on the leash that our young friend G can walk her or run her, as he pleases. I love this photo from earlier in the day, with the two of them getting close to entering the dog park.

In fact, I like these photos enough that I turned them into coloring pages with Colorscape.  Unfortunately, Colorscape seems to only work on phones; anybody have any suggestions for computer software that converts photos to coloring book pictures?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Update, somewhere in January

By now, I'm kind of losing track of which day is which . . . ironic, because of spending so much time on and off of train tracks.  So I&...