Monday, June 6, 2022

3:14 a week ago, Sunday and Monday

 Sunday last at 3:14:  doing crossword puzzles in bed, with my faithful velcro dog nearby.



My guy loves crossword puzzles, too:  he does Monday-through-Wednesday, and then I get to do Thursday-through-Sunday.  Prewash sits nearby for them all.

Monday last at 3:14:  doing math.   
The night before, as I was trying to go to sleep, I'd had visions of solutions to an old problem I'd been working on.  Then, Monday, I'd gone home at noon to give myself a half-hour to see if the visions had been real or just weird dreams.   I sketched some stuff on the chalkboard in my Command Center, stared at it, re-sketched . . . and then I *saw* it.   That was around noon.  Next thing I knew, it was 7 p.m. and I was still writing.  Yay, math.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Update, somewhere in January

By now, I'm kind of losing track of which day is which . . . ironic, because of spending so much time on and off of train tracks.  So I&...