Thursday, June 23, 2022

3:14 Wednesday meetings, and Thursday plannings.

Wednesday June 15 at 3:14 I was meeting with my boss. We were supposed to meet earlier, but his schedule is so full that things often keep him running late. The meeting was our regular (although, during the summer, not-so-regular) one-on-one catch up time. It will probably not surprise people who know me that I keep a running agenda that I send to him before each meeting, which keeps these pretty darned efficient. This meeting was likewise pretty efficient. I guess that's all I can say about it, though. (And obviously, no photos).

Thursday the 16th at 3:14, I was finishing my sabbatical proposal and getting ready to submit it. Early. Or late, depending on how you see it. Pulling together a sabbatical proposal was relatively easy this year because I'd actually submitted a sabbatical proposal two years ago, and had been approved to go on sabbatical this past year. Instead, I became an associate dean. Usually, this position lasts for three years, but for reasons that I'm just not going to even talk about, my own tour of duty will be two years long, we think. Therefore, I'm putting in a sabbatical proposal now for a sabbatical that would begin one year from today. The proposals aren't due until August 10, but I am now done done done with this one little task. It's nice to check some thing off the list!

my sabbatical proposal on the computer,
and my trusty planner nearby as always.

My big dean desk, large enough to sleep on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Update, somewhere in January

By now, I'm kind of losing track of which day is which . . . ironic, because of spending so much time on and off of train tracks.  So I&...